Are you looking for Best PS5 Bluetooth Headphones? Then this article is for you. Headphones have become an integral part of every gamer’s gaming setup. But with the changing trends and seeing the comfort, wireless headsets have become the first choice of every gamer. These wireless headphones are hassle-free and give the gamer freedom of movement and space while playing, at the same time providing a sound quality as good as wired headphones.
But being a wireless headset is not and should not be the only reason someone should buy Bluetooth headphones. Other things apart from design and battery life should be considered before investing your money in headphones. This article discusses all the points that should be considered and presents you with the five best PS5 Bluetooth headphones you can consider buying.
- 1 What to look for before buying Bluetooth Headphones
- 2 5 Best PS5 Bluetooth Headphones in 2022 [Gamer Choice]
What to look for before buying Bluetooth Headphones
There are many people who, before buying headphones, don’t see into the technicalities of the product. They buy the product because of how it looks or buy considering recommendations given by their friends. This should not be the case if you’re buying headphones for gaming. There are a few things that you should be taken into consideration before buying Bluetooth headphones:
- Type: There are three types of Bluetooth headphones In-Ears, On-Ears, and Over-Ears. In-Ears headphones are also called IEMs (in-ear monitors). These are small and easy-to-carry earphones and provide great sound quality to the user. These headphones can be a good choice for daily use and commuting, but sitting for long hours with these earphones can hurt the ears. On-Ears headphones are also called supra-aural headphones. These headphones have smaller ear pads that cover the top of your ears. These headphones do not provide good sound isolation, and people around can also hear the sound. This makes a bad choice for gaming headphones. Over-ear headphones have a larger earpad, cover the entire ear, and provide a great noise cancellation experience. These headphones are a good pick for gamers and but the only problem is with their portability, as these headphones come in big sizes.
- Drivers: These are devices in a headphone that generates sound. It’s made up of a magnet, a voice coil, and a diaphragm. It’s said that a larger diaphragm produces better sound quality. This aspect should be considered before big headphones.
- Sensitivity: When it comes to Bluetooth headphones, sensitivity becomes important. It defines how loud the headphones can get. Headphones usually provide 85 dB/mW to 110 dB/mW sound quality.
- Impedance: It is the power that is needed by the headphones to work. Mobile phones provide this impedance to work, and headphone with a lower requirement of impedance gives great sound. On the other hand, headphones with higher impedance don’t provide a good sound quality without a dedicated source of power. Usually, 16 Ohms is considered a good impedance number for headphones.
- Frequency response: It is the range of frequency that the headphones can produce. The upper limit in this range is called treble, and the lower limit is bass. Most headphones provide a frequency range of 20 Hz to 20,000 Hz.
- Cord: This is an important part of any headphone, whether you’re buying wireless or wired headphones. In wireless headphones, see the wireless technology it is using, and with it comes to the cord, do not go for a rubber-coated cord as it gets damaged easily.
- Design and Comfort: Although many people buy headphones online, it will always be advised to wear them and use them before making a purchase. If it doesn’t feel comfortable to your ears, you can always consider other options or return it if you have bought it online.
5 Best PS5 Bluetooth Headphones in 2022 [Gamer Choice]
After discussing all the things that should be considered before buying Bluetooth headphones, let’s see what the best gamers choice headphones you can consider buying with your gaming setup:
|5 Best PS5 Bluetooth Headphones|
|Hyper X Cloud Stinger Core|
|Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen 2 Wireless Gaming Headset|
|Corsair Virtuoso RGB Wireless Gaming Headset|
|PDP Gaming LVL50 Wireless Headset|
|Sony PS5 Pulse 3D Wireless Headset|
Hyper X Cloud Stinger Core
The Hyper X Cloud Stinger Core is a lightweight wireless gaming headphone that supports PS4, PS5, and PC games. The headphones have a noise cancellation feature that will eradicate all the noises from outside. These Over-ear headphones have a microphone for streaming. These headphones also require an adapter or converter to use with the system. The headphones come in only one white color variant.
Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen 2 Wireless Gaming Headset
The Turtle Beach Stealth is the best choice if you play games on PS5, PS4, PS4 Pro, and Nintendo. The headphones come with 50mm speakers and 15-hours long battery life. The headphones also have a flip-to-mute mic that can be pushed back and attached to your headphones and doesn’t come in the way while playing. It has spatial audio that makes it just apt for streaming.
These headphones have a large and comfortable earned that can be worn for longer hours. Another feature of these headphones is that they are glass-friendly. They will provide you with a comfortable gaming experience if you wear spectacles because of medical conditions. The headphone is available in four color variants – black and blue, black and green, white, and black.
Corsair Virtuoso RGB Wireless Gaming Headset
The Corsair Virtuoso RGB Wireless headphones are premium quality over-ear headphones that provide a battery life of 20 hours. These headphones support PC PS4 and PS5 gaming systems. It has a frequency range go 20Hz to 40,000 Hz and comes with a microphone. The microphone has a green and red light mutes and unmutes indication. It has comfortable ear pads that are perfect for long hours of usage. The headphones promise excellent sound quality and come in a sophisticated design with an aluminum finish. The headphones come in six color variants to choose from.
PDP Gaming LVL50 Wireless Headset
The PDP Gaming LVL50 Wireless Headsets are compatible with PS4, PS5, PS3, PC, and laptops. These headphones provide a long battery life of 16 hours and come with 50mm HD drivers. The headphones have connectivity up to 40 feet of distance. It has a noise cancellation ear pad and a flip-up to mute mic. It is a lightweight and comfortable headphone that is good for long hours of streaming.
Sony PS5 Pulse 3D Wireless Headset
The Sony PS5 Pulse 3D Wireless Headset is specifically designed for gamers’ needs and demands. The headphone is compatible with Playstation consoles and has noise-canceling microphones that just to audio chats and are perfect for live streaming. It comes with a battery life go 12 hours and comes with a wireless adapter to connect with your system. It has soft ear pads that are made for long hours of usage. Its 3D audio gives you a fantastic gaming experience, and its sleek design will complement your gaming setup. The headset is available in two color variants – white and midnight black.
These are the 5 Best PS5 Bluetooth Headphones that you should consider buying. Select PS5 Bluetooth Headphones according to your budget. Also, tell us which PS5 Bluetooth Headphones you selected by commenting in the comment section.