Are you looking to Appear Offline in League of Legends? If yes, then this article help you out. League of Legends is a multiplayer video game that is one of the most liked games, especially in the battle arena category. Apart from its powerful combat and a shot of champions to choose from, it has another feature that makes the game exciting. The online chat feature allows you to connect with your friends while playing the game.
But sometimes, this feature can become problematic for many. Many people dent like being connected to other players all the time and simply want to enjoy the game. This article is for those looking for ways to appear offline on League of Legends. This article discusses the methods used to Appear offline in League of Legends and answers some of the frequently asked questions about appearing offline.
- 1 About League of Legends
- 2 Why need to Appear Offline in League of Legends
- 3 How to Appear Offline in League of Legends
- 4 Frequently Asked Questions
About League of Legends
League of Legends (LOL) is an online video game developed by Riot Games. Two teams of five-player fight each other in player versus player combat. The League of Legends is a multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA) where the player has the controller of a ”champion” character. These champions have some unique set of abilities. There are 157 champions in the game, and the players can choose their battle. League of Legends has a system of levels that can be achieved by killing enemies and gaining experience points. This is a multiplayer game, so you can play it with your friends and chat alongside them.
Why need to Appear Offline in League of Legends
There can be many reasons to appear offline in League of Legends. Some of the reasons are mentioned below:
- Apart from playing the game, there are many things to be done on League of Legends. It can be watching replays, choosing skins, or buying champions. These things can take time, and one wants to do all of it in their own leisure time. Appearing offline in this situation can be a good idea if you don’t want to be distracted by other players.
- Many people come under pressure if they feel or know that somebody is watching them play. This may not allow them to focus on their game, so it’s always better to appear offline and finish off their combat. In this case, they will not be able to see you playing even if they know that you’re playing.
- It can be a bit rude to tell your friends that you want to play solo. So appearing offline on the game can be a good option. It’llIt’ll prevent you from giving any explanation to your friends.
- Maybe you just simply want to focus on your game and don’t want to be a part of any conversation. In this case, too, you can appear offline and play your game without any distraction.
How to Appear Offline in League of Legends
The ways through which you can appear offline on League of Legends are discussed below. You can use either of the methods at your convenience.
Appear Offline In League of Legends by Using Command Prompt
To appear offline on League of Legends using Command prompts CMD method, then follow the following steps:
- Step 1: Open the command prompt as admin -cmd.exe. Then right-click and select “Run as Administrator.”
- Step 2: Then copy and paste the following text for North American (NA) and Europe West Player (EUW), respectively.
NA – netsh advfirewall firewall add rule name=”lolchat” dir=out remoteip=22.214.171.124 protocol=TCP action=block
EUW – netsh advfirewall firewall add rule name=”lolchat” dir=out remoteip=126.96.36.199 protocol=TCP action=block
- Step 3: Then click on enter and then “OK”.
- Step 4: Now when you open the game, you’ll appear offline.
Appear Offline In League of Legends by Using Deceive Software
This is another method through which you can appear offline using Deceive on League of Legends. Deceive software is third-party software that blocks connections to the chat server, making you appear offline.
- Step 1: Download Deceive.exe and save it in your drive.
- Step 2: Go to the Deceive file and double-click on it.
- Step 3: The software will launch into League of Legends.
- Step 4: Now you will appear offline to the people in the game.
Appear Offline In League of Legends by blocking League of Legends Chat
You can appear offline by disconnecting from your chat. By blocking your PC from getting connected to Riot’s chat server. This can be done by blocking IP addresses and a rule in your firewall. Whenever you log into your game, you’ll see “a “disconnected from PVP chat” message at the bottom.
Frequently Asked Questions
FAQ 1: How can I Reappear Online in League of Legends?
Answer: If you have turned yourself offline using the command prompt method, follow these simple to reappear online. First, Open commas prompt – cmd.exe and run it as administrator.Then copy-paste the following text: netsh advfirewall firewall delete rule name= “lolchat” and then Press enter. Now you’ll appear online again.
FAQ 2: What happens when I Appear Offline in League Legends?
Answer: When you appear offline on League Legends, then your friends and other players who have joined you in the game will not be able to see you playing. Neither will they be able to see you online on the League of Legend chatbox.
This is how you can Appear Offline in League of Legends. We hope you are now offline on LOL and enjoy your game peacefully. If you have any queries then ask by commenting in the comment section and stay connected with abitboy for more gaming guides.